Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

I have oil leaks, 270 CDI, Carlsson. Is it chipped? Oil

Customer Question

I have oil leaks, 270 CDI, Carlsson. Is it chipped? Oil leaks visible at the front of the turbocharger. What may the reason be for this?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Oil is normal to be found in the intake tract of the turbo system. When it leaks external this means the seal at the turbo to intake pipe needs to be replaced. Sometimes if there is too much oil the whole intake system has to be removed and cleaned. But for the most part this is generally a rash repair. Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need anything else. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good answer, have not truet the slutten. S question: what do I pay if I rate this good or exellent. ? Do i pay for Some subscription.? If yes, How can I stor it. Ok to pay for s good answer. But I need No subscription
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

Ok if you accept this answer you can still return to me for follow up. No worries in the subscription. You will not be enrolled accidentally or anything like that. The fee appears to be 28$ for this one. And like I said you can still return here for more info if needed :) I am here to help. Lou