Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

2011 range rover sport with EPB Has there been a change in

Customer Question

Hi
2011 range rover sport with EPB
Has there been a change in regards ***** ***** testing procedure when the vehicle is tested during a mot
To test the EPB " bedding mode" it's called
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.The best place to speak to on any testing or computer generated test procedures that may have changed is a dealer or inspection facility.Most of the time the testing usually remains the same but in some cases some component testing or computer run testing can change slightly.Usually a dealer will have the most updated and best info for this here.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That doesn't help
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If you want I can open your question up for others to see if they can assist further on this. Unfortunately this is all the info I have on this myself. Let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete