Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Transit pcm fip issue?

Customer Question

transit pcm fip issue?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ford transit 90t350 2.4 rwd has fault codes p1664 and p1564 stored that are hard faults before and after replacing pump and pcm and striping and checking wiring
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

In some cases after the pump replacement this can be an issue with air in the fuel supply or feed lines from and to the pump itself.If you haven't check and see if air is trapped in the system as well as make sure you have enough fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel filter isn't plugged up.If these are or were already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.