Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

After i changed the tyres the front right tpms not read

Customer Question

after i changed the tyres the front right tpms not read after that i changed the sensor but also not read what can i do and how can i coding this sensor if there is a code thx
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

On some models this requires a tire pressure reset tool to reset the sensor electronics to relearn each sensor.On other models you can drive the vehicle for several miles and the sensor will start to transmit data and the vehicle will pick up the data.If you have tried there here with no success let me know.If you have not most tires facilities have a tire pressure sensor reset tool to reset and relearn this for you and this is the best route for this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.