Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a problem with a 2003 sprinter the bolt that hold the

Customer Question

i have a problem with a 2003 sprinter the bolt that hold the injector has snapped off and i am haveing problems drilling it out. can i get to the rest of the bolt if i lift the rocker cover
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
You can, but you will still need to be careful of it snapping off again as you try to loosen it. Remove all wiring looms near it, clean area of any spilt fuel or oil, and then use a small propane torch with a pencil tip on it and heat up the bolt and around it til glowing and then use vise grips on the remainder of the bolt to turn it loose. If it starts catching, re-heat. Do this until you have it out.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks