Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My decoder does not respond to my remote anymore. Was

Customer Question

my decoder does not respond to my remote anymore.
Was working fine one day now does not do anything.
When I press buttons a light on decoder does flicker but it does not change channel or anything.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

From what is described here this sounds like a fault with the decoder itself internally electronically either need repaired or replaced.It doesn't sound like the remote is the cause here as you do see flashing lights on the decoder when the remote is used.This will have to be checked into/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.This is best done by a dealer or authorized repair center as they have the best experience and repair equipment for this issue here usually.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.