Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

T have stereo code tt

Customer Question

Don't have stereo code for Audi tt
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car and model are as follows :Audi TT Coupe 1.8
Vehicle Identification number : TRUZZ8N351007145
Vehicle Registration Mark : SW54BHDAudi Concert : Grundig Serial Number AUZ2Z3D1063126Need the 4 figure code please , asap , thank you .
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has posted a radio code here.This can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer.In some cases you can get the code from the link below.If none of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

https://www.radiocodes.co.uk/audi-radio-codes

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what you're saying is after paying £25 and waiting 24 hours you can't help
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I don't have the info on this here myself.Someone else here may have the code you need and if you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can help further.Just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I've paid so yes but I'm NOT paying anything else and if you can't help a refund
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

No problem.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I take it by the refund you couldn't help