Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I was hoping you could help me? I have a 61 plate Ford

Customer Question

Hi
I was hoping you could help me?
I have a 61 plate Ford Focus.
The other day I was on my phone through the cars hands free setup. The engine wasn't running at the time.
During the call low battery flashed up on the warning. Then the hands free shut down.
It wasn't till I returned to the car that I realised the car radio was now not working. It is the standard radio fitted. The lights for the screen work with the date and the time but the radio does not turn on.
Could you give me any advice
Thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure you have power and ground to the radio and it still does not turn on then the problem is likely with the radio its self. There are two fuse located in the interior fuse panel that control the radio you should check. They are the F28 fuse as well as the F39.