Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Gallagher99. I'm wondering if I can use a Mondeo CGBA engine

Customer Question

Hello Gallagher99. I'm wondering if I can use a Mondeo CGBA engine to replace my broken CHBB and are there any pitfalls?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has posted info on what you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.The best way to find out if this is compatible here is to speak with a dealer to see if they can tell you this for sure.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

Thanks Pete