Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

All electrics cut out whilst driving and take time to re set

Customer Question

all electrics cut out whilst driving and take time to re set
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If this is all electronics in and outside of the vehicle check and make sure all battery cables are found to be clean and tight at the battery as well as to where they run and connect to.If a fault is found with any of the cables this will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.If this is all o.k. and no cables to the battery or from the battery or fuse panels is found at fault I would have the electronic ignition switch tested to see if it is faulty causing this issue here.

Thanks Pete