Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I need a new stabilizer bar Town&Country 2003. Is there

Customer Question

I need a new stabilizer bar for my Town&Country 2003. Is there difference in the stabilizer bar between 113.3" and 119.3" wheelbase versions?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
yes, there is a difference between the two and are not interchangeable. Below are the part numbers for each so that you can order the correct one.
13 - 113" Wheelbase
(###) ###-####A
13 - 119" Wheelbase
(###) ###-####A
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks