Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Just to thank you very much post Jaguar x type hesitates

Customer Question

Hi just to thank you very much for the post Jaguar x type hesitates pushes, my X type diesel 2004 had similar problems did take photos if you require had just refuelled and got symptoms above took out EGR Valve cleaned as it was 50 per cent blocked as was the first part of the intake manifold the car then would start but would not keep running fitted new EGR car ran again with the above symptoms but checked everything and due to your post found broken clip nearside lower front to intercooler getting the under tray off rusted nuts took a while but found hose off and clip broken ! car runs as it should real problem as when faulty showed no fault codes or engine light keep up the good work thank you once again RB
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am glad the previous post helped and hope to help you in the future. If you have a current question, please let us know.