Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Cant delete phone numbers from phone list and therefore cant

Customer Question

cant delete phone numbers from phone list and therefore cant install my phone using bluetooth
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some models you can press the PHONE button then go into contacts and select the numbers one at a time to delete each number one at a time.If this option does not work for you here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's what the manual said to do but it doesn't delete the number comes up with delete failed
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is your phone in the vehicle that has the numbers stored on it as well when you are trying to do this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no te numbers belong to previous owner of the car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is there an option to reset the control head/radio itself to see if this clears out the old numbers and if so have you tried it at all?