Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a 54 wrx wagon and just picked up 05 sti full

Customer Question

Hi I have a 54 wrx wagon and just picked up 05 sti full suspension iv read loads about how they wont fit because of the 114v100 pcd but found someone who for the fronts welded 1/8inch plates to either side of the flanges, weld filled the hole and repositioned it to suit. He also had to trim off some of the flanges to fit , I think the rears were a straight swap. Ive read people doing it with washers but dont think it would be safe, would the above way be though and are the rears a swap
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here,in some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for may be difficult to obtain or no one has done this swap before.Your best choice on this is to see if you can get ahold of the person or people that have already done this swap that you have already located to see what they had done to do this here.If this is not an option for you let me know.I know this may not be the answer you wanted to hear here but I hope this helps in some way.

Thanks Pete