Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Vw t30 wipers indicators horn not working

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If your wiper and indicator controls are on the steering column and the BCM and stalk have been replaced already this can be a fault with the contact coil itself in the steering column.This is usually an electrical contact coil that sends the voltage signals when rotating the steering wheel this way the electrical contacts can remain in tack.I have seen this coil fail in the past before needing replaced to correct this fault here.This will need tested to see if this is the cause for sure.

Thanks Pete