Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a Volvo s70t5 1999 model when I crank the engine it

Customer Question

Hi Edward I have a Volvo s70t5 1999 model when I crank the engine it turns over I've checked for spark which I have fuel pump primes but still won't start I've had it read comes up with immobiliser before it stopped working I had the light from the expansion bottle on I'd replaced the bottle but light still on would this affect start up also my srs light flicks of but comes back on would this affect start up I no she's old lol hopefully You can help thanks Bob
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each one of these and post back with the results as well as any fault code you are getting we can work from there to try and get this resolved.