Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Pls I have chevrolet orlando automatic 2011 and the car was

Customer Question

Pls I have chevrolet orlando automatic 2011 and the car was giving me a problem when I put it in parking is so difficult to remove from the parking. And the real break light is not working,
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is automatic transmission when car in parking is difficult to remove from parking and real light is not working, parking light real wipe break light tailgate pls I need your help am leaving in United Kingdom state.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This my mobile phone number ***********
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
Ok, part of the shift interlock system for shifting into and out of park is the brake light switch. When you push down on the brake pedal to shift out of park, the brake switch sends a signal to the shift interlock solenoid in addition to the brake lights to turn them on.
The switch is located on the brake pedal bracket where the brake pedal attaches to it. You just need to replace it.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
They has nothing wrong with the brake pads or brake switch they have 3 side of brake light showing in the back the top one is showing when you March brake pads. But they are is rear back drive side and passenger side is not working if is switch the top one is not going to work. This problem is just coming when this shift parking start is just control electric somewhere parking is not function brake light not working but the top brake light is working tailgate is locked as well is not open the system at the rear back not working.