Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I want to remove the rocker cover/inlet manifold on my 2004

Customer Question

I want to remove the rocker cover/inlet manifold on my 2004 Espace 2.2dci auto. All the diagrams I see only explain the removal from an engine type which has visible bolts at the rear. These diagrams also show a 'rounded' edge to the front and central plastic moulding of the intake manifold. My intake manifold moulding has a square edge. I cannot find any rear bolts to remove. Please advise on where they are and how to remove.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has posted the info you need here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.
If you haven't contacted a dealer or repair center to see if they can provide this info I would see if this is an option for you.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this.
If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.
Thanks Pete