Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Just recently purchased an ls430 with the red warning

Customer Question

Just recently purchased an ls430 with the red warning triangle and a message saying check vsc. Will the answer you gave on hear work for my car.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.

The warning you see is to let you know a fault has been detected with the vehicles stability control system.This can be a number of different faults from a faulty ride or steering sensor,wiring or even an internal computer fault in your vehicle.

What needs to be done from here is to have the fault code checked to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can get the codes read out and post them here this will help but if not this will need diagnosed and tested by someone or a shop that can.

Thanks Pete