Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

My Scenic has a problem whereby the front wipers fail to do

Customer Question

My Scenic has a problem whereby the front wipers fail to do anything intermittently. The rear wiper (same switch functions fine) It has got worse recently to point where wiper has not worked at all today
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome,

My name is MIKE.

The most common fault with these is water getting into the electrics = check up under the drivers side dash... looking for water ingress. If water has got into the electrics module there - you will need to fully dry it out and try again.

If its not that - the switch itself is your main suspect but you should check the wiring first.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~~~>>>>>>~ Meanwhile - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that . ..

Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -

- Best Rgds, MIKE.