Richard, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  12 years as a technician at a Ford and Jaguar dealer Ford and Jaguar factory certified
10437779

Night X type jag won't start it was fine yesterday this

Customer Question

Night X type jag won't start it was fine yesterday this morning the dashboard lights are just flashing and you can't hear the starter trying to engage
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dash is lit up like a Christmas tree
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
I would first start by checking the battery and cable connections to make sure all are clean and secure. If so lets try and recharge the battery as low voltage can cause this. Next see if the shifter will release from park with the ignition on and foot on the brake and see if it will start in neutral. Let me know.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. Your question is still open on my end since it has not been rated. If you could please rate a positive rating so I can receive credit it will be appreciated. If you need anything else or am not satisfied please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was battery
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok glad all is now resolved and I was able to assist. Please rate an answer at your earliest convenience.