Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I just bought a second hand Audi TT 2000plate, Which was

Customer Question

I just bought a second hand Audi TT 2000plate, Which was fine until the key fob battery went flat now the car alarm (no sound just fast 4 way flashers) goes off and also disables boot release and fuel cap release but still allows me to drive it. How can i resolve this?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 way flashers stop after about 3/4 mins of driving
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not replaced the battery in the fob this needs done and then the fob may need reprogrammed by a dealer after the battery is replaced as some do require programming.
If this was already done and did not correct the fault here let me know.
Thanks Pete