Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I own an older AUDI 500 e 1993 model, my mechanic advised me

Customer Question

I own an older AUDI 500 e 1993 model, my mechanic advised me to spend some money on much neede repairs, your car will be as good as new with many more years of service ahead of it! Those where his words. I spent almost R 50,000 and the car was returned
to me not in running order. The mechanic has had a look at it again and insist there's nothing wrong with it, even though I can't get it started. What's next
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
If you're both by the vehicle, and you try to start, it does not?
and he says this is normal?
what exactly are the problems with this Audi? kindly include all details, symptoms, parts replaced or checked...