Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I was driving this afternoon with the windows open now they

Customer Question

I was driving this afternoon with the windows open now they won't close. Have checked all of the fuses and they are fine. Have disconnected the battery and reconnected but they still don't work. Any ideas please.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
This may be a fault with the master window control switch needing replaced or an issue with wiring to the switch needing repaired.I would have the wiring checked as well as the switch tested to see if any issues are found and if a fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete