Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Nissan primastar 08 injector 2 is getting spicked with a

Customer Question

Nissan primastar 08 injector 2 is getting spicked with a positive as soon as the ignition is turned on
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nissan primastar 08 2.0l.starts & cuts out,codes p2146 p2146 p2101 plus a maf/vaf code.found 4 damaged wires,injector 2 wires,1 black & 1 orange/black.on repair only code p2149 remains with engine still cutting out on ignition.we has tested the cables and found that a live current spickes the orange cable on ignition? this seems to come from the ecu side. can you help?
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
Did you check the wiring from ECU to the injector?
As the injector should get positive from fuse 24, and negative from the computer (ECU). If you remove the injector connector, do you still get positive on the ECU size?
Did you check this wiring, for any shorts (short to positive in this case)? or even tried running a new wire from ECU pin 103 to the injector?