Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

I need a code to get my radio in car working my serial no.

Customer Question

I need a code to get my radio in car working my serial no. Is Cl052940141226
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.. Sorry to see you have had a wait.

The first thing to say on this is - a lot of different manufactures use the Clarion radios.. Nissan, can be difficult to code... I will look to generate a code of that serial for you - BUT , if it doesn't work, then the way to get the code is by asking at a Nissan dealer who will have a record of it...

So - the code that comes back on that serial number is : 2454

So try that -- but if not - you have the other option as above ;)

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.

-- Best Rgds, MIKE.