Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

My nissan almera n16 won't start ,,,,,it worked fine before

Customer Question

My nissan almera n16 won't start ,,,,,it worked fine before I checked the fuses now it won't start ? All the fuses are back in the same place
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome.
This is MIKE -
Im afraid you dont really give very much info / insight as to the background to the fault - what it does etc...
With this - you need then to start with the basics... first when trying to start- check the immobilizer LED - / light - if thats flashing in the dash - you have an immobilizer fault - that would need pro plug in test equipment to sort out.
Other than that - you then would need to check for fuel getting through - and if you have ignition / spark at the plugs etc -
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.