Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Nissan/Datsun Navara: my battery died yesterday and now the

Customer Question

my battery died yesterday and now the radio panel says secure and I cant get it to come back on? any ieas?
ideas?
I have a 2013 Navara
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** to insert a code - security code into the set for it to work.. Your owners manual tells you how to do that - but its done with the channel buttons essentially.Your code should be on a card in with your vehicle docs... If not - if you dont have it.. you can ask the local Nissan dealer and they will give it you - then you insert it as above for the set to work. Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.-- Best Rgds, MIKE.