Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Renault Megane: Whats the easiest way to remove a heater blower

Customer Question

Whats the easiest way to remove a heater blower motor from a renault megane III, Reg GU10 BHA
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on removing the heater blower motor.In some cases this can be due to this info you are requesting being difficult to obtain.In some cases you can contact a repair center or dealer and they may be able to provide this info on how this is removed.If this is not an option for you let me know.Usually blower motors are held in with 3 to 4 screws that need removed.
Thanks Pete