Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Civic Sport: Can you supply an immobiliser brake code

Customer Question

Can you supply an immobiliser brake code for a 2004 Honda Civic Sport in the UK?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VIN: SHEPP23904U205787
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My aim is to use the brake code to drive my car to the nearest Honda dealer to get my immobiliser fault looked at. If not I will have to get the car trailered there costing a lot more money. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Guess no one is able to help with this then.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has supplied the code you are looking for.Most likely this is due to the code being difficult to obtain.Usually a dealer is the only place to get this code you need here.I would see if you supply to the dealer your VIN info and registration info as well as photo ID if they can get you this code as sometimes they can do this.
Thanks Pete