Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Nissan navara d40 2007 has no power in low rev and after

Customer Question

Nissan navara d40 2007 has no power in low rev and after replace the rocket cover it is harder to start in the morning or even after few hours with engineer off. It is start at the first time then goes off and then takes a minute trying and then starts
again. Many thanks, Weliton
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described this sounds like a lack of fuel to the engine itself.I would have the fuel system tested to see if you have a restricted fuel filter possibly or an issue with a weak fuel pump needing replaced.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi peter,Thank you very much for your answer. I still didn't check but soon I will let you know about.Many thanks,Weliton
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.Let me know what you come up with here.
Thanks Pete