Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Laguna 2 2005 2l petrol privilage: my sat nav locationis not

Customer Question

my sat nav locationis not showing my location. It is show that im in diffrent place. How can i change it?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This fault here can be caused by the GPS antennae not sending the correct signal.On some models it triangulates your position and if this signal is not present or part of it this can occur.I have also seen the control module for the navigation system fail and cause this.This will need to be checked into/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause.I would first have the fault codes checked in all computers to see if any codes are set that need diagnosed to locate and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete