Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Volvo XC70: Hey from Norway. Volvo xc70, -01 mod, with codes

Customer Question

Hey from Norway. Volvo xc70, -01 mod, with codes 0034, 0105 and 0032, what do you think is the problem?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
P0034 is your wastegate ,turbo regulating valve or a wiring issue .P0032 is an O2 sensor wiring issue or connection if these are okay replace the O2 sensor (heater control circuit )P0105 is your wiring circuit for the MAP sensor ,connection issue .I suggest you check the engine wiring harness from the MAP.O2 sensor and wastegate valve wiring these join up together in the harness may find a common area where the harness is damaged ,check also all fuses first . If needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hei. These codes are all about the SRS warning I have. Checked the socket and wiring under seat, I have replaced the airbag on the steering wheel; what next?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Thank you i thought these where P codes , will get back to you .
Did you try and clear the codes ,What tool are you using to read the codes ..
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried to delete, but they couldnt be deleted. It was a mechanic who did this , and with a pc, It looks like it called Delphi.
SRS airbag P2X, DTC :0034, 0105, 0032 and 00D00
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
According to my data these codes are the seat airbag as you suspected .
Normally a bad sips bag and seat bag if these are tested good then make sure the wiring harness is not damaged you will have to follow the harness and check for bad connection or damaged harness ,check out good then you may just need a SRS module reprogram .
Rgds Greg