Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

E 270 CDI: MB Paul, my name is ***** ***** I have viberations

Customer Question

Hello MB Paul, my name is ***** ***** I have viberations accelerating throught 2500 revs
My gear oil has been changed and this seemed to reduce the vibrations for a little while - now has circa 200k on it
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Most common issues are the hydraulic motor mounts and the transmission mount. I would suggest having these checked , the motor mounts will leak a brown fluid and the transmission mount will get weak and sag allowing the trans to rest on the frame. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉