Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Peugeot 307: I need to change the radiator on a Peugeot 307

Customer Question

I need to change the radiator on a Peugeot 307 1.6 year 2003.
Fan any one help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.Sorry to see you have had a wait.Im not sure as you don't mention, what detail you need - but to save you time.. to change the radiator is not a bad job on these- you need to disconnect the radiator mounts - at the top under the panel..some you have to loosen the actual panel and lift to release the rad...Disconnect the wires to the fan - the whole thing will come away - you change thatover seperate..Before pulling the rad out - disconnect the pipes - Some are clamp type that you unscrew - some you will see a metal wire type clip - with those , use pliers or the like - and simply pull the clip back until it stops...it wont come right out - then wiggle the hose off..Then the rad can be removed -and changed over.Use a 50-50 mix of antifreeze when refilling.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.