Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Need a code radio. Not the original but same as

Customer Question

Hi Need a code for my radio. Not the original but same as MF2910
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..My name is***** happy to advise.As the radio is not the original , you cannot get free codes online or from the vehicle manufacturer..You need to use one of the companies that can generate the code from the serial number - Go to this company HERE - click the link... and follow the instructions there to get your code for that set.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your info. unfortunately the reference provided could not assist and referred me to where I started at the Mercedes main dealer, who are unable to help so i am no further along