Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Ford ranger: while driving to work this morning, all the rear

Customer Question

while driving to work this morning, all the rear light on ford ranger stopped working, and went I packed up and stop the car and but my on brake the light on the dash came on
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -My name is ***** ***** happy to help..Im afraid you haven't given very much detail - as to which light you are referring to etc - but to save you time.. if it was all the lights, this can only be a ground / earth or damaged wire / loom issue - Its hard to say exactly where this will be - but you need to start looking - follow the cables back from the lamp - following the wire loom back - into the truck - and you will find the problem / cause that way so that it can be fixed.The light is coming on the dash to tell you you have lost lights at the back - once the fault is cured, that will be fine again on the dash.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.