Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Volkswagen 1995: , I have a vw chico 1.3 1996 model of which

Customer Question

Hi, I have a vw chico 1.3 1996 model of which the water pump was leaking and either one of the seals on the ohc, crank or middle pulley which I suspect would be for the distrubutor was leaking oil. I turned the engine until the timing mark at the gearbox was lining up and the ohc was lining up with the head towards the rear of the engine. How ever I did not double check the centre pulley and removed the belt and replaced all the parts and seals. Before installing the belt I need to know what the correct position of the centre pulley should be before installing the timing belt
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..My name is MIKE... Im sorry to see you have had a wait ..The timing marks I have attached for you to view / use.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- I will be on later if needed.Best Rgds, MIKE.