Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Ford Ranger: Good day,I bought myself a Ranger wild track

Customer Question

Good day,
I bought myself a Ranger wild track three months ago and is currently on 15000km and due for the service. Since day one it was as if the engine had a "mis" like a flat spot which kicks in. I had the diesel and air filter changed. Those were changed previously about 60 000km back and never since. The air filter was also fitted upside down o the previous service. I also had the katholetic converter removed.
Still the vehicle is doing the same. Any advice please or where I can take it in Pretoria to be sorted out please. Thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.I believe you mean 150000km.which exact engine do you have?at which rpm do you get the misfire or hesitation ?