Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Mitsubishi Outlander: Doug, my name is*****

Customer Question

Hi Doug, my name is***** outlander 2007 had engine issues so i had to change it and the technician misplaced the key. I then ordered a new key from eBay & upon programming, there were difficulties as the keyless remote wasn't functioning but the car started with the single key from the remote and ceased in motion the next day. Since then all attempt to start the car has proved abortive upon several checks. Kindly assist if you can. Thank you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello Hodovai and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.The first thing to note would be that a maximum of 8 keys can be programmed. Did you exceed that limit?if you reprogram the key, does it work for once or twice?did you get OEM keys, or aftermarket keys?are you getting spark? injector pulse? fuel pump operation?