Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Convoy: my ldv convoy immobilise light flicking faster and

Customer Question

my ldv convoy immobilise light flicking faster and the vehicule can not start
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.When you get the light flashing as you describe, this generally indicates a fault in the security system. If you can watch the led carefully - you will see its flashing rhythmically - ie.. three flashes , then two... then a break then the same again. Once you get the idea you can let me know what you have and I can help you further. Or, you can let any local Ldv place know and they will tell you the same - it will ID where the fault is in the system - its a coded flashing.Other than that - a common fault on these is bad connections in the loom to the injection pump - very carefully check these - you may well find thats the fault there.Too -ensure the battery is fully good - and that the connections there - and then main earths / and pos conenctions are all good- anything like that can cause this too.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.