Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Citroen berlingo: . Im looking solution 1,4

Customer Question

Hi. Im looking for a solution for my 1,4 I4 petrol engined berlingo 2004 mod. the speedometer and odometer are not working. they both stopped working as i i where driving it. have you got a clue as to what that could be?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise - If the clocks have failed totally as you describe - most liklely this is a bad connection of the block connector to the back of the clocks on the cluster - Certainly this should be checked first - its a common issue ...Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.