Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2001 ford focus 1.6 estate (DNW) I have changed out

Customer Question

I have a 2001 ford focus 1.6 estate (DNW) I have changed out the front sub-frame due to rust, I borrowed the alignment pins from the local ford dealer, I also had the tracking checked and adjusted by the local ford dealer. I am still not happy with it,
as it seems to sway sometimes when your driving. I can only think of the ball bearing washers between the sub-frame and the body, do you have a diagram showing what holes in the sub-frame are used for alignment and a procedure to do the alignment.(I had no
problem with the passenger side alignment pin, but struggled with the drivers side Regards ***** *****
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.