Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

Gl 320: , this is Daravir Singh, and i have a Mercedes Gl

Customer Question

Hi, this is Daravir Singh, and i have a Mercedes Gl 320 - 2009 showing me malfuntion
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you , what is the "malfunction" you are talking about and what was done last time it happened ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi last time i got the same alarm at my display .
And they then replaced the sensor for this air pump, but now it happened again
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Ok I understand that the dash is displaying a malfunction , but what symbols are lighting up or what does the message say ? Is it red or white ? Is it for the suspension ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's white, but the back part of the car is down. The air pumps at back doesn't work
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Ok at the moment I will have to opt out , I have a personal emergency that popped up and I do not want to keep you from progress. Sorry. I will check back tomorrow if no one has helped. My apologies. Lou
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about having to go if you seen that , I had a family emergency. Ok for the white message and the rear not coming up it sounds like you don't have power to the air compressor. The air compressor fuse and relay must be checked. If the fuse and relay are ok then you will have to have the air compressor replaced. The air compressor is under the front right bumper as if you were sitting inside the car looking forward. If you take it to a shop let them know this information. If you are going to try and fix your self let me know and I can give you some more Information. Hope this information helps.
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.