Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Peugeot 206: I've just brought a Peugeot(###) ###-####diesel

Customer Question

Hi I've just brought a Peugeot(###) ###-####diesel when got it home realised the central locking system isn't working I've changed the batter and tried reprogramming as suggested but still nothing it locks when I put key in ignition but not after can you help please.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm still waiting for an answer to my question can anyone help me or not.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the central lock control module/ecu itself.I have seen these control units fail on various models in the past before and had to replace it for this issue here.I would have the fault codes checked and this further diagnosed to see if this is the cause for sure here.
Thanks Pete