Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Pontiac Sunfire: there!

Customer Question

Hi there!
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to install cruise control in my '03 sunfire. I can get an OEM cruise control from a junkyard easily. What else would I need, how difficult would this installation be, and could you guide me to some instructions?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The best thing to do here is to have an auto accessory install facility install this for you with an after market cruise install.To put a factory install in you would need all of the wiring from the donor vehicle as well as programming from GM which may not be allowed by GM.
Thanks Pete