Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Ford Mondeo 2.0 Diesel Business edition: Ford mondeo 2013 2

Customer Question

Ford mondeo 2013 2 litre business edition
Car unlocks by itself
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is***** happy to help / advise -Im really sorry to see you have had a wait... I honestly don't know why that has been but these things do happen.. I can only apologise.Before we progress - as you have had a wait.. please tell me / let me know if you do indeed still need help with this ... if so, we can then carry on..I look froward to hearing from you - Please just type your reply here - as soon as I receive it, I will get back to you asap thereafter...Best Rgds. MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help required as I had to wait so long had to take to a garage not at all impressed with service and annoyed that I have been charged
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again - Thank you for your reply. Thats fine I understand that - thats why I asked if you needed help still - and tried to explain re the wait.You can also request a refund of your deposit - this information is freely available in the part you read when signing to use the justanswer service.. the Ts & Cs..Plus in your case, the car being the year it is, it is warranty work anyway..... Kind Rgds, MIKE. ( This is a FYI - NOT an Info Request - so need for a reply )