Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Discovery: mike. my steering box is leaking from what I

Customer Question

hi mike. my steering box is leaking from what I think is the inlet pipe. I have replaced the bottom 0 ring seal as I think it was split but its still leaking oil.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the inlet line for any damage at all to it with it being bent,cracked or warped.If any issues are found the line will need replaced.
If the line is found to be o.k. this may be an issue to much pressure from the pump itself.This would need checked to see if the pump or a valve for the pump needs replaced.
Thanks Pete