Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Ford transit: I have a 3.2 transit drop side truck I get

Customer Question

hi I have a 3.2 transit drop side truck I get some sort of fumes in the cab I have tried every thing but cannot work out how its getting in and where its coming from . any ideas. thanks James
PS 4 years and had it from new and it has done it from 500 miles
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect for any exhaust leaks around the engine and front of the vehicle.Even a minor leak will cause this issue here needing repaired.If this is a fuel smell run your fingers across all fuel lines and fuel components for any minor leaks,the smallest leak will cause this and need repaired.
If you are unable to locate the leak or source let me know.
Thanks Pete