Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My car stopped while i was driving, all the electrics

Customer Question

Hello my car stopped while i was driving, all the electrics work...but car won't start up again ? All the light on dash come on but on the third turn to start engine car would t even turn over nothing at all any ideas also bought a new battery today no luck ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In some cases a fault like this here can be caused by an internal electrical fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.If this switch has not been tested to see if it is the cause here this should be done and if found to be at fault it will need replaced.
Thanks Pete